Last Updated on: 15th February 2023, 12:34 am
Combiflam tablet, also known as combiflam medicine and combiflam pain relief, contains an active ingredient called paracetamol and Ibuprofen .
It is used to relieve mild to moderate pain from headaches, toothaches, backaches, menstrual cramps, muscular aches and pains and arthritis.
This medicine can be used for adults and children above the age of 12 years. The medicine should be taken as advised by a doctor.
- Combiflam tablet is a pain relief medicine that comes in a blister packing.
- It is used by patients with mild to moderate pains due to sore throat, headache and toothache.
- The medicine should be taken as advised by a doctor.
- When consumed, combiflam tablet works by first treating common cold infections, flu and fever and then relieves aches and pains associated with these illnesses.
- Combiflam contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient that blocks certain enzymes in your body which are responsible for producing certain chemical messengers involved in causing pain.
Uses And Benefits of combiflam tablet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Menstrual cramps
- Combiflam tablet is used for pain relief, muscle spasm and fever associated with common cold. It contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
- Combiflam Tablet is an analgesic that can be used for joint and muscular pain caused by inflammation or injury, including backache, toothache, headache, painful menstruation and osteoarthritis.
- This medicine belongs to a class of drugs known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- It works by blocking substances in your body that cause pain and inflammation.
Side Effects of Combiflam
- Stomach pain
- The main side effect of Combiflam is drowsiness.
- Just because it’s a medicine that can help you sleep, doesn’t mean it will get you high.
- It has been known to cause severe allergic reactions and is dangerous if used with alcohol.
- Some users have also reported experiencing nausea and diarrhea as a result of taking Combiflam.
- If any side effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should not take CombiFlame without first consulting a doctor.
How to use CombiFlam Tablet
- Take Combiflam tablet orally with water
- One tablet of Combiflam tablet contain 400mg of ibuprofen.
- Do not take more than recommended dose
- Stop using if you experience signs of allergic reaction
- Stay away from alcohol
- Avoid taking food or dairy products while taking medicine
- Drink plenty of water while using combiflam
- Seek medical advice before use in pregnant women and breast feeding mothers
- Store at room temperature, keep out reach of children
- Use only as directed
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- These tablets should be taken orally with water, preferably with food.
- Doses can be increased up to 4 times a day for a maximum of 8 days for adults only if needed.
- Use Combiflam tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use more than 4 tablets in 24 hours unless you have been told to do so by your doctor.
- Take every day at about the same time, if possible, with or without food.
- If you have trouble remembering a dose, try setting an alarm or reminder on your phone for when it is time to take your medicine.
- Do not take 2 doses at once unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- The recommended dosage for adults is one tablet every 4-6 hours as needed for pain relief.
For More Medicine Side Effects :- Click Here
Does Combiflam work
- Combiflam is a combination of drugs used in relieving body pain and discomfort due to muscle spasms.
- This medicine contains two active ingredients: Ibuprofen (400mg) + Paracetamol (325mg), which act as analgesic.
- Combiflam is an over-the-counter analgesic that can be bought from pharmacies across India.
Combiflam Dosage Information
- Your doctor will likely recommend that you take Combiflam tablets every 4 hours, as needed for pain.
- Don’t take more than 3-4 doses a day. It’s important to understand that too much acetaminophen can be dangerous.
- For best results, follow your doctor’s instructions exactly and avoid taking other over-the-counter medications unless they’ve been approved by your healthcare provider.
- There are a number of over-the-counter drugs that have acetaminophen in them so if you need a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) for another medical condition, make sure it doesn’t contain acetaminophen first!
Is Combiflam safe?
- It is important to note that Combiflam is only approved for oral use, which means it can only be used on or around your mouth.
- If it is used in any other way (such as orally disintegrating tablets or capsules), serious side effects can occur.
- It is also unsafe if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of its ingredients.
- Combiflam should not be taken by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and by children under 12 years old unless a doctor advises otherwise.
- It should also not be used alongside aspirin, anticoagulants, antiplatelets and some other drugs for managing blood clots.
Where Can I Buy CombiFlam?
- CombiFlam is sold over-the-counter.
- The only place you can buy CombiFlam is in a pharmacy, and it’s likely that your local pharmacy stocks it.
- If they don’t have it, they should be able to order some for you so that you can pick it up at a later date.
- That said, if you can find another OTC medication with similar active ingredients or with better reviews, then those would be preferable because there’s no real reason why you should use CombiFlam when there are much better medicines available.
Ingredients and composition of combiflam
- CombiFlam is a composition of Ibuprofen (400mg) + Paracetamol (325mg).
- CombiFlam contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
- It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for relieving mild to moderate pain and inflammation in conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, backache and period pains.
- Combiflam Tablets are manufactured by Cipla Limited and contain: Ibuprofen (400mg) + Paracetamol (325mg).
- Combiflam tablets work by reducing body temperature and act as analgesic. It also reduces swelling in tissues (due to its anti-inflammatory property).
- Combiflam tablets can also be used for fast relief of colds and flu symptoms including: sore throat, headache, fever, body aches and pains.
- The medicine is not suitable for children under 12 years of age or those with kidney disease.
- Anyone taking blood thinning medicines should consult their doctor before using Combiflam.
- Do not take more than 3-4 tablets in 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label carefully before use.
Whom Should Not Take CombiFlam?
- As with any medicine, there are certain groups of people who should not take CombiFlam.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take CombiFlam because it may cause harm to their unborn or nursing baby.
- Diabetics should avoid CombiFlam as it may affect their blood sugar levels.
- People having a bleeding disorder or those scheduled for surgery within 10 days should contact their doctor before taking Combiflam.
- Do not stop taking Combiflam suddenly even if you start feeling better.
- It may cause withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fever and headaches in some patients so one must stop slowly after consulting a physician.
Q:- Who is the manufacturer of CombiFlam?
Combiflam Tablets are manufactured by Cipla Limited.
Q:- How do CombiFlam tablets work?
CombiFlam is a combination of two medicines called Ibuprofen (400mg) + Paracetamol (325mg). It works by reducing substances in your body that cause pain, fever, and inflammation. Misoprostol belongs to a group of medicines called prostaglandins.
References :- Click Here